Trim Athletic Club - Registration Form
Previous Athletic club & last year of registration:
Mobile Phone: Emergency
Any significant long term medical condition: Yes No
If yes please specify:
Are you on medication, please specify
· By entering an email address and mobile number above I agree that it may be entered in the club database for the sole purpose of official communications and for AAI registrations.
· Athletics Ireland requires proof of birth for each new member a copy of birth
certificate or passport is sufficient.
· Annual membership includes subscription towards club insurance & registration, County, Provincial and National affiliation and also entry fees to certain competitions.
· You must be a registered member of Trim A.C. to attend training sessions and competitions.
· Members must be at least 8 years old.
· The club is at all times concerned for the welfare of children. In return athletes and their parents/guardians are expected to obey instructions from their coaches and refrain from behaviour that is either unsociable or likely to cause injury to themselves or others.
· Members are expected to attend certain competitions when requested by coaches & to comply with the rules of competition.
· Juvenile Members are requested to inform the club in the event of prolonged absence (more that 2 weeks), otherwise the member may have to forfeit their place in the club and join a waiting list.
Chairman: Moira Aston Ph: 086-8904439
Secretary: Ciaran Tobin Ph: 086-3445903
Treasurer: David Hawcroft Ph: 087-1345371
Registrar: Moira Peppard Ph: 086-0878875
Child Officer: Cathy Shelly Ph: 086-3222968
Child Officer: Petrina O’Shea Ph: 087-9569737
Trim A.C. is affiliated to AAI and is governed by the rules of that organisation. Club coaches have completed and qualified in Athletics Leader, Level 1 and Level 2 coaching courses run by AAI. Cathy has completed the Child Ethics and Protection courses organised by MLSP and the Irish Sports Council.
Trim Athletics Club, Meath Athletics Board, Athletics Leinster and Athletics Ireland may use photographs of events and presentations for the promotion of the sport.
Membership Fees for 2011 (Valid from Jan 1st to Dec 31st)
Adult Membership: €40.00 (Unwaged Adult Membership €30.00)
Juvenile Membership: €30.00 (under 18 years on 01/01/2010)
Family Membership: €100.00 (Unwaged Family Membership €80.00)
I wish to register with Trim Athletic Club:
Signature (Parent or Guardian in the case of a minor): ............................................................